GENEO The New Dimension in Energy Efficient Window Systems
8th July 2014
The GENEO window system is manufactured using the high-tech RAU-FIPRO material resulting in windows with a reduction in energy losses of up to 76% (*Reduction in the energy loss from windows when replacing old wooden/plastic windows from the 1980's (Uf= 1.9, Ug= 3.0) with windows made from GENEO profiles (Uf= 0.91, Ug= 0.5, window size 123 x 148 cm).
Excellent Profile Properties
- Profile depth: 86mm / Centre seal
- Number of chambers: 6
- Thermal insulation: Uf = up to 0.85 W/m²K
- Energy saving: up to 76%*
- Material: RAU-FIPRO® fibre composite material, coextruded outer layer all the way around made from high quality RAU-PVC for the best surface quality
- Sound insulation: up to SSK 5 without steel reinforcement, RwP = 47 dB with glazing Rw = 50 dB
- Burglary resistance: up to resistance class 3, up to resistance class 2 without steel
- Air permeability: 4 (DIN EN 12207)
- Protection from driving rain: 9A (DIN EN 12208)
In terms of energy efficiency, GENEO is the best window profile currently available on the market in the UK with an 86mm profile depth. Consequently, with GENEO profiles it is possible to achieve the most energy efficient window products of their class which are Passivhaus certified, creating an unsurpassed comfortable environment.
RAU-FIPRO, the innovative material formulation created by REHAU results in window profiles with high stability, torsional stiffness and static properties, which were previously not possible without the addition of steel reinforcements. RAU-FIPRO has been developed based on fibre composites used in aircraft construction and Formula 1 vehicles bringing high end technology to the window manufacturing industry.
REHAU is innovative and original thinking and enjoys a worldwide reputation for excellent product quality, customer service and support. For more information regarding our range of Rehau Profiles for your business please contact Euroglaze on 01226 702553.
22nd June 2022
21st June 2022
8th June 2022
1st June 2022
13th May 2022
11th May 2022
5th May 2022
4th May 2022
19th April 2022
29th March 2022