Unlock Your Potential With Rehau Windows
5th November 2019
When it comes to the design, construction, and ongoing maintenance of large, commercial projects, a whole host of considerations need to be made. From the fabric that is key to the building’s look, to the building services that ensure it performs to its full potential, countless factors go into making sure the users of a building are as pleased with its performance as they are with its appearance.
Window specification principles and key questions should be considered in order to ensure the window choice reflects the needs of the building and its users.
- Sound attenuation: can the window help to achieve healthy levels of quiet within the building?
- Insulation: do the u-values of the window help to ensure maximum retention of heat within the building?
- Fire safety: will the windows play their part in keeping the building’s occupants safe in the unlikely event of a fire?
- Aesthetics: how effective are the size and colour of the window in minimising sightlines and making the building attractive to look at from the outside?
- Sustainable supply: does the windows manufacturer act in an environmentally responsible way that will reflect just as well on you as a specifier?
For any further information regarding our Rehau windows please contact us on 01226 702553 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22nd June 2022
21st June 2022
8th June 2022
1st June 2022
13th May 2022
11th May 2022
5th May 2022
4th May 2022
19th April 2022
29th March 2022